MEAN | MERN DeveloperApply Now
We are looking for a MEAN | MERN Developer. You'll be working with other devs on international projects in MEAN | MERN stack along with other technologies.
- Building interactive data from multiple systems and Restfully abstract to the Node.js backend
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Hands-on Experience and manage NodeJS, Mongo DB, ReactJS/AngularJS and ExpressJS
- Independently clarify technical requirements, develop coding estimates and apply a broad range of design approaches to bring innovative solutions
- Review code of other team members and provide constructive direction
- Constantly strive to raise the bar on engineering excellence.
- Drive continuous improvement of software quality, customer experience and maintainability of products/features.
- B.S. or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Expertise in Complete MERN (NodeJS, Mongo DB, ReactJS/AngularJS and ExpressJS)
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Self starter & quick learner
- Interest and ability to learn new programming languages and environments as needed
What we offer
- 🤓 Above market salary, with reviews twice a year
- 😎 Work life balance, no overtime, no weekends
- ✓ Generous provident fund contribution
- ⛑ Medical allowance
- 🙌 Work from home flexibility, you choose what suits you
- 🧑💻 Ongoing training and professional development
- 🙇 Exciting and challenging work
- 💻 Company equipment
- 🤑 Performance based bonuses and appreciations
- 😉 Company trips, mountains are calling
- 🎈 Appreciation lunches, dinners, team events
- 🎮 Game sessions, it's not all about work!
- ⛱ 20 vacation days